If you haven’t had a chance to visit Triangle Arts and Entertainment’s website, now is a great time to do so. It is the go-to place for information on upcoming music, art, theater, dance and museum events in the Triangle area. It also includes restaurant reviews (some of by yours truly) and has a section on culinary arts.
Right now, if you sign up for Triangle Arts and Entertainment’s monthly newsletter, you will be entered for a chance to win two golden tickets to eight shows that include:
- North Carolina Theatre’s production of “Oliver!”
- Carolina Ballet flex pass
- North Carolina Symphony Summerfest pass
- The American Dance Festival flex pass
- Burning Coal Theatre’s production of “Brigadoon”
- PlayMakers Repertory Company’s production of “Red” by John Logan
- Theatre in the Park’s “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof”
- IMAX at Marbles Kids Museum showing of “To the Arctic 3D”
You’ll need to enter soon – the drawing is on June 3, 2012.
For more information on the prize package and show details, visit: http://triangleartsandentertainment.org/2012/05/win-the-golden-ticket/
Eat, drink and be merry!