Editor’s note: Early in 2017, I decided to hang up my Pampered Chef apron. It was a hard decision as I love the products and especially the people associated with the company. I’m still in touch with many people in the organization, so if you don’t have your own consultant, please contact me and I’ll introduce you to a PC professional!
I’m so thrilled to share my exciting news that I’m now an independent consultant with The Pampered Chef® (TPC) and the only thing I can’t figure out is why I didn’t do this sooner. We are a perfect fit! And now I am my own boss — what is not to love about that?! You can be your own boss as well! Details are at the bottom of this post, along with a $40.00 coupon to help you get started!
What I Bring To the Pampered Chef Table
I love to cook. I love kitchen gadgets and tools. And I love to eat and drink. With family and with friends. Repeat. Repeat again. Many, many times.
Seriously, you do not have to have any cooking experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant, and many do not when they first start. But it certainly doesn’t hurt, and TPC loves what I bring to the table, including:
- Blogging about food, etc., especially the hours and hours and hours I spend testing and perfecting recipes and then trying to capture them in photos and words.
- Being a product reviewer for many national brands (Krusteaz, Tuttorosso, Red Gold Tomatoes, Ninja, etc.)
- Serving as a media judge at Fire in the Triangle, 2014 (what an honor!)
- Participating in Food Lion’s Frugal Cook-off, Raleigh, 2014. This actually takes place later today, so stay tuned – I’ll be posting the results, overall experience, and there will be a nice giveaway to one lucky reader, courtesy of Food Lion.
- Working as a cooking assistant at Whisk the past year (see my blog post about this great store in Cary and to learn more about being a cooking assistant at: https://kelleychisholm.com/2013/12/09/whisk-me-away-to-whisk/
Yes, I’m a little nervous to embark on this new journey, but I think my previous experience gives me the confidence to be successful with TPC. Best of all, I’m going to have so much fun doing it!
What Pampered Chef Brings To My Table (And Yours!)
Most people I’ve met know the Pampered Chef brand, and ever since I’ve become a consultant, I hear, “I LOVE Pampered Chef!” <Insert squeal of joy!> from somebody every day. But I’m not the least bit surprised. The products are of such high quality and the customer care is stellar! There is always a great guest special for those who spend a certain amount of money on an order, like this month’s awesome silicone oven mitt (normally $17.50, free with an order of $75.00 or more.)
Better yet, if you decided to host a party, you will receive:
- Free products (the higher your party sales, the more you get!)
- Half-priced products (up to five at your party)
- Discounts on all other products (up to 30% at your party, and 10% for one year)
- Future rewards (50% off any item at your friend’s parties when they book from yours)
- Monthly host special
Who wouldn’t want to host a party to take advantage of this? Say your guest sales total $500.00. You will get $90.00 worth of free products, 3 half-price items, and 25% off the rest. A perfect way to get the new Rockcrok, Deep Covered Baker, or other item on your wish list for free or at a great discount! Not bad for a minimal time investment (and a fun time, at that!)
As a new consultant, not only am I my own boss, but I also get lots of awesome perks, which include but are not limited to:
- Flexible schedule to spend more time with family and friends
- Great earning potential
- Fun, fun, fun job (did I mention fun?!)
- Excellent support from my TPC team (special shout out to Wendy and Kathy, who are incredible!)
- Continuous training and development
- Free vacations
- And much, much more … contact me for details!
So here’s a quick example of what you could earn. 2 shows per week (which is approx. 8 hrs. of work, total) with $450 in show sales (national average) equals $864 per month. Not bad. Not bad at all for a minimal time investment. And shows in the Raleigh area trend higher in sales than the national average!
If you haven’t been to a recent TPC party, you are in for a treat because the shows are much more interactive than in the past. At my parties, I have stations where you are using the actual tools and making the food with other guests.
You are welcome to float among stations to try out all of the fabulous tools that you will want to add to your kitchen! I love this hands-on approach and my guests do, too.
I’ve created a new Pampered Chef category in the recipes section of Kel’s Café for posts that include any TPC tools. I actually had several recipes that I posted in the past and easily tagged them to this new category, which says volumes on how much I love TPC, even before I became a consultant! And no worries, I will be sharing new recipes as I try out the ones from TPC, and of course develop my own.
I have a new Pampered Chef website (www.pamperedchef.biz/kelleychisholm) and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/chef.kelley.chisholm) where I will also be sharing tips, recipes, specials, etc. that may not appear on Kel’s Café, so please follow these sites as well.
Last, but not least, I would love for you to join me on my journey. If you want to make some extra money (the holidays are approaching, so now’s a great time to give this a try), supplement your current income, have more flexibility to work when you want, or just want to be your own boss, please contact me! I will be your biggest fan and help you reach your own personal goals.
Right now I am offering five (5) $40 coupons that are good toward the new consultant kit (normally $159.00, yours for $119.00) for those who sign up by 10/31/14. I’d love to have you on my team! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Thanks to those of you who have already shown your support in my new venture, either by placing an order, hosting a show, or reaching out to discuss becoming a consultant. I am here to make your life easier (and tastier, too!)
Eat, drink and be merry!
Follow Kel’s Café on Twitter at http://twitter.com/kelscafe