Brixx Wood Fired Pizza at Parkside Town Commons and Bradford Shops in Cary, N.C., will be offering a unique Beer & Girl Scout Cookie Tasting Wednesday, Feb. 22. The Beer & Girl Scout Cookie tasting menu will be available from 5 p.m. to close for just $5.50. Guests will receive three drink samples specifically selected from a variety of craft beers accompanied by three popular Girl Scout cookie samples, as noted below.
Bradford Shops pairings:
- Samoas with Rogue Hazelnut Brown Ale
- Peanut Butter Patties with Wicked Weed Hop Cocoa
- Savannah Smiles with Deep River Twisted River Wit
Parkside Town Commons pairings:
- Thin Mints with Gizmo Peppermint Stiletto Stout
- Lemonades with Knee Deep Breaking Bud IPA
- Peanut Butter Patties with Draft Line Pilsner
- Thin Mints with Fortnight Coffee Amber
- Lemonades with Appalachian Mountain Nitro Raspberry Porter
- Peanut Butter Patties with Weyerbacher Blithering Idiot Barleywine
So come out and enjoy your favorite Beer & Girl Scout Cookie pairing at one of the Cary Brixx locations.
I’m planning to try one (or both) of the pairings at Parkside Town Commons since Lemonades are my favorite Girl Scout cookie — hopefully I’ll see you there!
***Disclaimer: I will be receiving my Beer & Girl Scout Cookie pairing in exchange for this blog post.
Eat, drink and be merry!
Follow Kel’s Café on Twitter at http://twitter.com/kelscafe
Pingback: Craft Beer and Girl Scout Cookies, Part 2 | Kel's Cafe of All Things Food