- Melt-in-Your-Mouth Pan-Seared Gnocchi with Browned Butter Sage Sauce kelleychisholm.com/2021/06/17/mel…Pressed 1 year ago
- The Perfect Bison N.Y. Strip Steak, Sous-Vide Style kelleychisholm.com/2021/05/11/the…Pressed 1 year ago
- The Perfect Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, Baked Two Ways kelleychisholm.com/2021/04/21/the…Pressed 1 year ago
- 14-Karat Carrots, Just in time for International Carrot Day kelleychisholm.com/2021/04/01/14-…Pressed 1 year ago
- Perfect Pepperoni Petal Pizza Puffs kelleychisholm.com/2021/03/04/per…Pressed 1 year ago
- Follow Kel's Cafe of All Things Food on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Annie’s Shiitake Sesame Dressing
Portabella mushroom sandwiches ares a great alternative to calorie-laden burgers. Good for you and good to eat! I love the red wine vinegar in the marinade – although balsamic vinegar works well, too.