- Nancy’s Famous Pasta Salad kelleychisholm.com/2020/09/05/nan…Pressed 2 weeks ago
- Easy-Peasy Peach and Blueberry Cobbler kelleychisholm.com/2020/07/26/eas…Pressed 1 month ago
- Best Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats kelleychisholm.com/2020/07/09/bes…Pressed 2 months ago
- Shrimp Creole, Kel’s Style kelleychisholm.com/2020/06/25/shr…Pressed 2 months ago
- Citrusy White Wine Sangria, Great Year Round kelleychisholm.com/2020/06/11/cit…Pressed 3 months ago
- Follow Kel's Cafe of All Things Food on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Annie’s Shiitake Sesame Dressing
Portabella mushroom sandwiches ares a great alternative to calorie-laden burgers. Good for you and good to eat! I love the red wine vinegar in the marinade – although balsamic vinegar works well, too.